How do agents do it? Always meeting potential clients, showing houses, driving all over town, coordinating paperwork, attending sales meetings, maintaining professional accreditation and holding the client’s hand during the closing is an awful lot of work. We appreciate the agents’ heroic efforts and know they deserve smooth closings. Our goal is to work as hard for the agent as the agent worked to bring us the business.
Because the agent-attorney partnership makes a closing run smoothly, we offer a few reminders for the agent when coming to the closing:
- Confirmed date and time.
- Original contract and all addendums.
- Original termite letter, if applicable.
- Septic letter, if applicable.
- Copies of receipts.
- Keys, fobs and garage door openers.
- Home Warranty confirmation, if applicable.